Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Allergies




Hello all.....
Today I am sneezing and feeling the affects of the pollen drop around the property. It started several days ago and what a mess! I clean it up and more drops. Our pool is nasty and full of green stuff. The day temps have been in the 80's with lows in the 50's. This has caused other things to start shooting up in the ground. I see hope for elephant ears....finally. The tops are starting to pop out of the ground. Everything looks good. Even the castor beans are popping up with the cannas....I hope I spaced them all correctly.....it will be some compact gardening. Other things are growing like the ivy up the trellis around seating area. Roses are blooming....I keep cutting the blooms and hoping more will come:) There are some pics above showing some of the colors present in the C.C. rose garden. I look forward to the solar lights and pot times....I am closer but have rock, planter, pot purchases, bark mulch, etc yet to deal with.....but today I couldn't help dreaming of the reds and pinks and purples and blues that will hang off of the trees at night.....it will really be something beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!