Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Posture of Gratitude

Remember the early posting of the "bird droppings" and how I said I didn't have a pic to show them as the butterfly yet?
Well today during my daily journal of the garden, one of them came to visit me at the window where I daydream.  They are all grown up now and flying around the garden today. 
It landed on the bamboo and I think waited for me to get my camera and snap off a couple shots.  I think it stopped by to "thank me" for not squashing it when I found it on my citrus plant. What a wonderful gift!:)
The Swallowtail staring at me from my window.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful! You got some of them too! Isn't it fun to know you have your own 'home-grown' butterflies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo!
    A beautiful thank you indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, what a wonderful gift of nature! Amazing how things work out sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes i can relate with you in that area about those butterflies. I wish you can see the butterflies in our area, there's a lot, actually i posted them before the present. I think there are more species in tropical climes because of biodiversity, lots of plants to eat here, compared to the temperate areas like yours where they have limited food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping for a swallowtail. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!