Thursday, October 13, 2011

Winter Is Coming


I saw this shot today at the Grand Canyon and it reminded me off my sad reality.  Soon I will be ending the Game Of Thrones series and I am not looking forward to the withdrawal of not having these complicated books to read.  It has taken me almost 2 years to get through 5 novels!!!  Each book is over 1000 pages long. Of course, I'll have to wait 5 years for the next novel like every other George R.R. Martin fan, but right now I hate the idea that I'll have to end this series for awhile!!

2 comments:

  1. How do you find the time to do all this + the reading? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, that's a good question. I've always worked 3 jobs in my life. Now I don't have to work like I used to....and so this blog has been my hobby. I love reading people's plant and travel stories. I love photography. And of course....the gardening part of it all. It's kind of addicting, but I think that this blog has really been therapeutic for me in these crazy times and brings a balance in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!